Wednesday, July 24, 2013

SXM'S FIERCEST PHOTOS CATWALK PROFESSOR


Catwalk professor who is also called Mr Fierce is the award winning "Best Model Trainer"in the UK voted at the BEFFTA awards,winning this award 3 years in a row.Mr Fierce was born on St Maarten after winning the Starpic Model search on St Maarten in 1996 he was granted a scholaship to study the art at Ophelia devore modelling school in New York City where he was awarded"Best Runway Model"at his class graduation outshinning all male and female models.Mr fierce went on to compete in Mr Pan Africa USA contest and took the title as 1st runner up in 1999.....In 2002 Mr Fierce was crowned Model of the year in New York after winning the Model of the year Catwalk contest.
   Mr Fierce has graced all large media within the UK known as the man who teaches all the women how to walk,and have made an appearnce on ITV2 Model Misfits and Mayhem series and was also on Plain Jane MTV series that was seen world wide on all MTV stations.This talented man is known for his image and acid tonque telling models just how it is.It's such a great feeling coming from such a small island and now being the leading model training in one of the Fashion Capitals.When i first came to the country and wanted to get into the business they told me i could never compete with the establish model trainers in the uk as know one knows me but my faith and passion made me believe in myself and i prove them all wrong
    I am now busy working on my upcoming contest Ms St Maarten Fierce Upcoming Supermodel contest to take the island by storm.......The support am getting from my island is amazing and i love my island so much.Rember to all readers believe in yourself do what makes you happy and have faith......I have had the opportunity to work with major events from fashion week,pageants and fashion shows and public appearances....am loving me doing me and loving the skin am in.













CONTACT THE CATWALK PROFESSOR: catwalkmanagement@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment